Learn Payment Reconciliation
How to Export a Product List file from Amazon
You can export your product listings file to a .CSV spreadsheet, which can be used for data import
- Log into your Amazon Seller Central account.
- On the Inventory tab, select ‘Inventory Reports’.
- Select the ‘Active Listings Report’ from the drop-down menu.
- Click the ‘Request Report’ button.
- Larger reports may take time to generate, approx 20 to 30 minutes
- Under Check Report Status & Download, when the Report Status is “Ready,” you can click the Download button and save the file locally. If it saves as a .txt file by default, then right click on file and select the option “open with” excel. if you don’t find this option, you can directly open this file into excel.